What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide for creating presentations
- Gain confidence knowing that you will be able to create killer presentations that will have any audience pumped and ready for action
- Learn the design secrets and resources that professional presentation designer’s don’t want you to know about
- Find out why images are so important and where to find the perfect images for your presentation
- Gain insight on creating curiosity and how it sets your audience’s imagination on fire
- Master the art of designing simple slides that your audience can connect with instantly
- Itâ€™s time to win over the hearts and imaginations of YOUR audience.
- Why layout is critical and EVERYTHING should be placed with intention.
- Learn how to easily create your own custom tailored images and icons
- The importance of STORYTELLING and how to PERSUADE your audience.
- Increase your audience’s retention and gain higher acceptance
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Slides Made Simple scores 71.65/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://presentationpanda.com/book/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: presentationpanda.com you’ll also be taken through to presentationpanda.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)